analog nagios transmitter

dave stern - e-mail.pluribus.unum dit.dash at gmail.com
Wed May 28 17:32:38 CEST 2008

Anyone know of a dirt-simple analog device that can take ANY red
status's from nagios and
transmit the signal to some visible device?

Details: We have a medium nagios install on a closed network and wish
to have it transmit
a  "something is wrong" message to some device not on the network. We
are further
constrained by what kind of a signal it can be so it must be just a 1
or 0. 1 Lights up
a red light indicating we need to go to another building and look at
nagios ie ANY
host/service is down should trigger this.

TIA