NRPE

Villanueva, Pete PVillanueva at lear.com
Tue May 20 10:38:24 CEST 2008

Hello All,

I have a problem regarding the nrpe when I try this command ./check_nrpe
-H 10.65.32.98 -c check_disk ...error occurred CHECK_NRPE: Received 0
bytes.  Are we allowed to connect to the host?

How do I fix this?

Pete Sherwin S. Villanueva
Information Technology Department
Lear Automotive Services (Netherlands) B.V Philippine Branch
MEPZ 1, Lapu-Lapu City 6015 Philippines
Phone: (32) 349-9300 loc 4140
Fax : (32) 3400-411
Email: pvillanueva at lear.com