Performance data for service

Izz Abdullah izz_abdullah at inbox.com
Mon May 19 06:30:08 CEST 2008

I have enabled performance data for my monitored Windows 2k3 server.  I am receiving performance data, not extremely clear, but receiving, for the defaulted services.  What I want is to see performance data on running processes as well (e.g. the Explorer.exe process has nothing in the performance data field).  Can someone please assist?

Thank you,
Izz