problemas with check_icmp

Rodrigo Pacheco fagundes.pacheco at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:15:09 CEST 2008

Dear,

I'm having some problems with my Nagios 3.0 they are:

the plugin check_icmp to use the console in hand does not return the same
value when it is executed by Nagios (I am using the same syntax and host).
How could solve this?

Monitoring the local network realized that the values informed by the front
end of Nagios is a big difference. When I check_ping tests with the same
values are returned by both.

cheers,

Rodrigo