Nagios 3.0.1 + OpenBSD 4.3 = segfault (core dumped)

nuffnough nuffnough at gmail.com
Fri May 16 01:26:21 CEST 2008

hi...

I have been running nagios for quite a long time now.  Never really
had any problems with it.  But my recent upgrade doesn't seem to be
going well.

After I figured out the differences between 2.10 and 3.0 I thought it
would be smooth sailing.  Sadly I was wrong.  When I try to run a
verification now, I get the following output:

MelMon01:nagios:~/bin>nagios -v ../etc/nagios.cfg

Nagios 3.0.1
Copyright (c) 1999-2008 Ethan Galstad (http://www.nagios.org)
Last Modified: 04-01-2008
License: GPL

Reading configuration data...

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I am running this on an OpenBSD 4.3 server.  The core dump isn't huge.
 Is there anyone who would like to take a look at it for me?  Where
should I send it?

TIA

Nuffi