nagios 3.0.1 - installation quandry...

chris friesen cfriesen at telenium.ca
Wed May 14 16:27:46 CEST 2008

The short version is that statusmap, history and trends.cgi aren't being
installed.  Yet, I received no error messages during the install of Nagios.

Details:
Slackware 9.1.0 is installed
apache is installed
gd-2.0.35 is installed
perl, v5.8.0

I've can log into nagios and I can see everything else except these.
I've googled my eyes out and I can't see the resolution...

I've tried to re-do the ./configure and makes but too no avail.  I also
tried to copy these from a working version of Nagios but I got the error
"Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi"
- This was from a RedHat version...

In my apache error_log I see the "script not found or unable to stat:
/usr/local/nagios/sbin/statusmap.cgi"

any suggestions and advice

please & thank you