FW: Monitoring your office's Coffee Machine?

Mirza Dedic mirde at oppy.com
Mon May 12 23:02:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

I know, totally off topic but what if you really wanted to? I want to monitor our Coffee Machine to warn me when it is running low (so that I can go there & put a new coffee in for some fresssh coffee).

Now I know it has nothing that Nagios can talk to; so my question does anyone know of a product you can attach to it that has network capabilities that Nagios can talk to? Lol

Thanks!