Slightly-OT - Notification management

Ugo Bellavance ugob at lubik.ca
Thu May 8 14:11:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

	This is only indirectly related to nagios, as it is more related to
notifications management.

	We are currently using nagios and receive alerts by email and by text
messages (e-mails) sent to our cell phones.  I am looking for using
Blackberry devices instead, but I have one concern:

Assuming that we have a BlackBerry Enterprise Server, is it possible to,
for example:

-> Configure something so that it is possible to be notified (vibration,
sound) by our BB device only if the e-mail received is a nagios alert.

The goal of all this is that , outside work hours, our staff would read
their regular e-mail if they'd like to, but wouldn't be bothered by the
BB device for regular e-mail.  However, if it is a nagios alert, they
would be alerted.

Thanks,

Ugo