APC snmp monitoring

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Wed May 7 16:06:07 CEST 2008

The 'Using The Embedded Perl Interpreter' details most/all of the
requirements for a perl program to be compatible. Not all, and probably
most non-standard, plugins are not compatible with ePN out of the box.
You can either try to make it so, disable ePN entirely or just prefix
the command line with '/path/to/perl' to bypass the user of ePN for that
specific plugin.

define command {
command_line /usr/bin/perl $USER1$/check_apc_ups ...
}

--
Marc