nagios reboot XP

Jon Terry Jon.Terry at custom-pak.com
Tue May 6 14:26:34 CEST 2008

  As Sebastian indicated, you could use NSClient++ in order to execute
psshutdown and or psservice from Sysinternals as part of an
eventhandler.

http://trac.nakednuns.org/nscp/wiki/CheckExternalScripts

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896649.aspx

> 2- nagios can accepte the trap snmp only and dont do the get snmp ?

  I'm not sure I understand.  Have you looked at the check_snmp plugin?

Jon