Duplicate host alerts

Eli Klein elijah at aclue.com
Fri May 2 16:22:17 CEST 2008

Correct, there are no running nagios processes after I stop nagios.
The other two odd behaviors are:

1) This host unreachable alert doesn't match my checkcommands.cfg
notify command and is coming every 30 minutes (10 minutes after the
other alerts on the very first notify), where all of my
notification_intervals are set to 60 minutes.

2) Even when I disable alerts for all the host's services and for the
host itself, I still get alerts like this: