smart monitoring and Dell PERC RAID?

Scott Ehrlich scott at MIT.EDU
Mon Mar 31 22:18:04 CEST 2008

As a followup, I have been reading up on the archives from
www.mail-archive.com of past postings to this list.  My servers are 2950s
using PERC 5/i controllers, latest firmware.

As an aside, anyone successfully monitoring Dell MD300i storage devices
hanging off a PE2950?

I'll keep digging for answers.

Thanks.

Scott