NDOUtils --- not compiled on Solaris

Marcin Praczko marcin at 2fluid.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 16:41:18 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I would like to ask about compiling ndoutils under Solaris.
I tried do that but I stacked on compiling modules ndo2db – there is a lot functions ‘asprintf’ and seems not be available on Solaris. Could you tell me how can I arrond this problem?

Is there any way how to fast replace asprintf to snprintf??
Is there anybody who install ndoutils on Solaris ?

Marcin Praczko
System Administrator

Checked by AVG.