ANNOUNCE: Blosxom4Nagios

Aaron M. Segura aaron.segura at cabelas.com
Fri Mar 28 23:05:15 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-28 at 15:56 -0600, Aaron M. Segura wrote:
> On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 08:51 +1100, Gavin Carr wrote:
> > Hi Aaron,

> > > I had the same issue at first :)
> > >
> > > In my case, i'd moved the paths around a bit, and separated the code from the
> > > state files (code in /usr/lib/nagios/blosxom, state files in
> > > /var/log/nagios/blosxom).  I found that I hadn't caught all of the paths in
> > > blosxom/config/*, which I discovered in my apache error_log.   Once that was
> > > fixed, the pretty colors appeared :-D
> >
> > As Tom says, sounds like path problems somewhere.
> >
> > To me it sounds like the css files aren't being found. Do view source
> > on the page and see if you can get to the css files being referenced.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Gavin
> >

> Hi Gavin,
>
> Thanks for the reply.  That's one of the first things I checked.  The
> source for the page I'm getting doesn't reference any .css files.  I'm
> sure I've gone horribly wrong at some point...Any other ideas as to
> where would be greatly appreciated :)
>
> thanks
> aaron

Don't it always happen this way...Found the problem.  When I was moving
paths around I accidentally left part of the apache configuration with
an extra slash which would cause the "SetEnv
BLOSXOM_CONFIG_DIR /usr/local/monitoring/rss/config" never to take
effect.

Works great now, thanks for your work :)