Best administration tool for Nagios

Steve Wray steve.wray at cwa.co.nz
Fri Mar 28 03:29:48 CET 2008

Yost, Karl wrote:
> Centreon for me, support for nagios 3 is on the way with the Centreon 2
> release.

yeah it looks interesting but a fair bit of it still seems to come
through in French even though I've told it my language choice is en.

Eg Services Check Load de l'host oreon

Forums would be more useful if you know French too... I guess that, wow,
the universe really *doesn't* revolve around English...

:)