popup hostup ( the good mail :-) )

Ludovic Cesar Ludovic.Cesar at fedasil.be
Thu Mar 27 11:52:54 CET 2008

Sorry i make a wrong manipulation...My mail is not finish ^^

--------------------

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the pop notification, for the host up. I received
every time a popup for hostup, this problem appear when i have reload
nagios. The host have never down when the last 3 days.

I think which the nagios notifications sytem dont record the send popup
notification.

Anybody have see this problem ?

--------------------------------

Sorry for my poor English and my wrong manipulation.

Ludovic

Ludovic Cesar <Ludovic.Cesar at fedasil.be>
Envoyé par : nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net
27/03/2008 11:43

Nagios Users <nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Objet
[Nagios-users] popup hostup

Hi everybody,

I 'have a problem with the pop notification, for the host up. I recieved
evry time a popup for hostup, this problem appear when i have reload
nagios. The host have never down when the last 3 days.

I think whitch the nagios notifications sytem dont known which the popup
notification when send it.
reporting any issue.