Nagios 2.10 availability report ignores time period??

Carl Eastman Carl.Eastman at lcra.org
Wed Mar 26 18:49:38 CET 2008

I am trying to run an availability report with a time period of work hours. (work hours = Monday to Friday 7am until 6pm). I have a web server that is in scheduled down time on a daily basis at 3am for about 30 minutes.

I get the same availability report with the 24x7 time period as well as the work hours time period.