NDO and templates

Marc Torres sarinyo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:43:02 CET 2008

Hello all,

I'm new to nagios, and I'm trying to play around with the NDO plugin. I
have a basic configuration (just for testing):

 - 1 nagios intance
 - 1 hostemplate (the default inux-server)
 - 1 host set up using the linux-server template
 - 1 contact
 - default services and checkcommands

Everything is working and I have my tables filled up with nagios info,
but my question is if there's a way to know about host templates in the
ndo tables. I can't see any info related to templates there, and I'm
assuming that the template values are assigned to host and then stored
directly in the database. I would like to group my hosts by
host-template, but I guess I won't be able because there's no info about
templates, is that correct?

Cheers,

Marc.