Daily "I'm OK" notification

Antonio Grassi agrassic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 00:52:36 CET 2008

Maybe you can send the sms inside the check_daily.sh script. You can't
use the notification logic (particularly, you can't use the service
contacts configuration), but it's a very simple mechanism, done from
inside the Nagios daemon. That's what I'm actually doing for a "I'm OK"
notification. There is also the SEND_CUSTOM_SVC_NOTIFICATION external
command, which could be useful (if you are using Nagios 3).

Regards,
Antonio