Nagiosgrapher, unexpected decrease of the rows

Christophe HENRY listes at sbgodin.fr
Fri Mar 21 17:07:56 CET 2008

Hello all,

I set up the step at 60 instead of the default, 300, because I want to
get performance data every minute instead of 5. But I realized that the
RRD now handle only 120 rows instead of the former and good 600.

I want to have both "every minute result" and "600 rows". But I didn't
find anything good in /etc/nagiosgrapher/ngraph.ncfg, but the step.
Where is that "rows" parameter? How to retain huge amount of data?
And how to apply the change without loosing any data?

Thanks for answer and have a nice week end :-)

--
Christophe HENRY
http://www.sbgodin.fr/ - site perso