Upgrading from 1.2 to 3.0

Luis Fernando Lacayo lflacayo at cps.k12.il.us
Thu Mar 20 14:19:11 CET 2008

Hi,

I took over monitoring at my shop with Version 1.3 and upgraded to 2.7,
but to be honest, the time I spent trying to upgrade, would have been
better spent starting from scratch, as you would have the opportunity to
do a better job of cleaning unwanted stuff, and you can think your
layout a little better.

Luis

--
Luis Fernando Lacayo