NRPE Windows Client Question

Ilya Meylikhov rage_q3 at mail.ru
Thu Mar 20 09:03:22 CET 2008

Luis, this is a common behavior of windows systems. It's not a nagios or
NRPE problem, even it is not a problem. Try to search google "windows 4 gb".
This could help also
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb613473(vs.85).aspx
http://search.msdn.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?query=windows+4+gb&brand=msdn&
locale=en-us&refinement=00&lang=en-us

And remember that "The 32-bit editions of Windows XP and Vista do not show
the total amount of memory installed. Instead it reports the total amount of
memory installed minus the memory allocated to hardware, such as a graphics
card, and other hardware resources. This behavior is normal with the 32-bit
editions of Windows XP and Windows Vista, and has no performance impact."

Hope this helps.

Faithfully yours,
		     Ilya