Website Permissions

Gregory Wong gwong at wong-consulting.com
Tue Mar 18 16:07:35 CET 2008

Hi everyone,

I am monitoring numerous companies within Nagios. One company wants to
be able to login to see the status of their servers. I do not want them
to see the status of other client servers. Is there a way to assign a
login for them so that why they login they only see their servers?

Also, does anyone know of any resources that talk about Nagios and SNMP
along with how to implement it. I checked the Nagios website and it's
still a bit unclear. I'd like to check Cisco devices using SNMP.

Thanks.