Bad Stylesheet Links

Laack,Jacob C JLaack at alegent.org
Mon Mar 17 18:11:11 CET 2008

I did the same compile and setup on my Fedora laptop and the stylesheet links on this machine do this...
<LINK REL='stylesheet' TYPE='text/css' HREF='/nagios/stylesheets/common.css'>
<LINK REL='stylesheet' TYPE='text/css' HREF='/nagios/stylesheets/tac.css'>
...How does the configure/make/install/config determine the stylesheet directory (url_stylesheets_path)?  How can I get it to work properly/better again?