Reporting

Fabiano Martins fabianomartinsrj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 19:18:55 CET 2008

Hi,

I would like to know if anyone know some interesting tool to give
nagios availability report to users that have to know about their
hosts.

I've used a perl script already (nagios-reporter), from nagios
exchange that provide these reports trought email but the format is
not easy to understand and the presentation is not good for custumers.

I'm looking for two ways of giving reporting access to the custumers.

One is trought an email with the information, and the other one should
be an user interface that the custumers can go there and check for.

Any idea will be welcome

Regards,

Fabiano Martins