strange error

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Fri Mar 14 16:42:54 CET 2008

That's because the problem isn't with NRPE (at this point).

> I am confused.

Read again what I said below and reference this documentation to answer
the questions. --

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/config.html

http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/configmain.html#cfg_file
http://nagios.sourceforge.net/docs/2_0/configmain.html#cfg_dir  (use one
or the other)

Chances are, you'll resolve your issue if you can answer the questions.

--
Marc