3d status map and graphs

Marc Powell marc at ena.com
Thu Mar 13 14:19:29 CET 2008

What OS? Which VRML viewer? What specific help do you need? There are a
number of FAQs related to this at http://www.nagios.org/faqs under Web
Interface.

This is a FAQ - http://www.nagios.org/faqs/ under Web Interface.

> *         I am also trying to add the functionality for creating of
graphs to
> show history graphs for hosts / services

If you're looking for a suggestion, PNP is popular -
http://www.nagios.org/download/addons/. Others can be found on
http://www.nagiosexchange.org.

--
Marc