Nagios 2.11 changelog

Fulton, David dfulton at nuvox.com
Wed Mar 12 17:42:59 CET 2008

Just click the changelog tag in the latest news section and scroll down.

David Fulton
Systems Administrator
NuVox Communications
"Because Business is on the Line"

This email and any attachments ("Message") may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the addressee, or if this Message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute it, and we ask that you please delete it (including all copies) and notify the sender by return email.  Delivery of this Message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) shall not be deemed a waiver of confidentiality and/or a privilege.