Nagios

Alicia Calvo azoecalvo at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Mar 11 23:47:02 CET 2008

Hi, I work with nagios version 2.9 in Suse 10.1.  I  need check data base  sybase, and for this I nedd to use CHECK_SYBASE  for free space and connect.  It execution give me this error:

linux-site:/usr/local/nagios/libexec # ./check_sybase -U BC2788 -P zoe2007 -S desarrollo -D sistemas --checktype=CONNECT

install_driver(Sybase) failed: Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/Sybase/Sybase.so' for module DBD::Sybase: libsybunic64.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/x86_64-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at (eval 3) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at ./check_sybase line 143

I need one more library, I need an other version of a library  the PERL or what???

                                                                                                         Thank you

      Los referentes más importantes en compra/ venta de autos se juntaron:
Demotores y Yahoo!
Ahora comprar o vender tu auto es más fácil. Vistá ar.autos.yahoo.com/