Anyone know of add-ons / patches to Nagios that produce XML output for host and service statuses?

Max perldork at webwizarddesign.com
Mon Mar 10 23:50:29 CET 2008

Hi,

I saw NXE, but it was for 1.x.  Ideally status.cgi would have a
mode=xml param :) to produce well-formed XML output so that external
programs could have a nice HTTP-based interface, I think this would be
hugely useful.

I have searched for other projects, but only found NXE.

Anyone know of others?  I really wish I had the time to patch
status.cgi and create an XML mode :) .. anyone made attempts at this?

Regards,
Max