OT?: email to voice

Jeff Chapin Jeff.Chapin at t8design.com
Mon Mar 10 21:11:27 CET 2008

For a project we work with, we use the for-pay service located here:
http://cafe.bevocal.com/index.html

I've never worked with it directly, all I know is that it does read
emails out over the phone, but you have to be careful to craft the
emails phonetically to get the correct pronunciation.

JEFF CHAPIN
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
T8DESIGN.COM | P 319.266.7574 - x267 | 877.T8IDEAS | F 888.290.4675

This e-mail, including attachments, is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is confidential, and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to
the sender that you have received the message in error, and then please
delete it. Thank you.