Email notification stopped!!

Giles Coochey gcoochey at sapphire.gi
Fri Mar 7 15:18:58 CET 2008

TIP: If you make your configuration a CVS or SVN repository then you
would be able to track exactly what configuration change you made that
caused this problem.

It might be related by your Nagios system unable to send emails, it
might be caused by updates resulting in a change of paths to your
executables used to generate notifications.

Check logfiles, check for errors, and then check the psychics on the
Nagios-users mailing list :-)