Doubt

Fabiano Martins fabianomartinsrj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 00:39:04 CET 2008

Hi all!!

I have one file server in my company that provide many files to the
costumers. I would like to know if it is possible to make nagios check
file download.

So I would give a URL to nagios and then it would check if the file is
there and if it was realy downloaded.

If anyone have saw that... Please give me a hint.

Regards,

Fabiano