Monitoring Unix servers CPU, memory and hard-disk

Melanie Pfefer melanie_pfefer at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 5 17:43:36 CET 2008

excetly!
can we have list of OID (cpu,mem and disk) for linux
also?

I tested
./check_snmp -H CLEO -o
enterprises.ucdavis.laTable.laEntry.laLoadInt.2,enterprises.ucdavis.laTable.laEntry.laLoadInt.1,enterprises.ucdavis.laTable.laEntry.laLoadInt.3
-w 98 -c 99  -u "is 5min - ,is Current - ,is 15min"
SNMP OK - 0 is 5min -  0 is Current -  0 is 15min |
UCD-SNMP-MIB::laLoadInt.2=0
UCD-SNMP-MIB::laLoadInt.1=0
UCD-SNMP-MIB::laLoadInt.3=0

CLEO is a solaris machine. These OIDs are what
exactly?