RES: Parameters not passed to event handler's script

Bráulio H. Soares bsoares at halogica.com
Tue Mar 4 21:35:03 CET 2008

To test effects, consider the script like the example available at Nagios online docs, with some modifications (see the attachment).

The command with the parameters is this:
command_line /fakepath/nagios/fake_script $SERVICESTATE$ $SERVICESTATETYPE$ $SERVICEATTEMPT$

The event handler is globally enabled and is enable at the host/service level too.

If to need anymore information, request me!

Thanks.

Sds,