Reporting Tool for Nagios

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 07:21:04 CET 2008

I'm using Nagios for almost a year now and found no problem. I got just one question, Is there a reporting tool or a patch that will summarize the Reporting under Availability? I'm tired of copying and paste all of the reports under services. Is there an application that will convert it to a text file or excel documents?