PNP Nagios php-gd error

Marcel webknowledge at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 23:57:57 CEST 2008

Yeah, man, i'm in a situation like yours... Trying to test pnp,
nagiosgrapher, and so on...

PNP seems to me to be the most scalable solution, as it implements batch
mode updates... But I'm still trying to tweak configurations and stuff...

The major problem to me is that the documentation I've found googleing, is
all in german... :)

i've translated with translate.google.com but it's still confusing to me...

At least, my host graph is plotting correctly, but the hostname is showing
_HOST_, instead of localhost as I would expect...

Well, I'm still trying to understand the templates and such...

Just 2 cents...

[]s