Web front end

Stephen Valdinger stephen.valdinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 21:29:22 CEST 2008

Has anyone heard the status of the php front end for Nagios? How is
development of that going? I would like to propose that we use the Nuvola
theme as the standard interface and integrate that author(s)' work into the
project. Open Source Software often does this sort of thing. Does any one
see any benefits objections to this proposal? It seems to me why waste time
on a different php interface when that interface is fully complete and very
rich-looking?

--
Husband: "Make me a sandwich
Wife: "What? Make it yourself"