AUTO: Sean McKell/Boulder/IBM is out of the office until 10/30/2000. (returning 2008-07-08)

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Jun 30 18:58:51 CEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 09:46:03AM -0500, Marc Powell wrote:
> On Jun 27, 2008, at 9:06 AM, Sean McKell wrote:
> > I am out of the office until 2008-07-08.
> >
> > I'll be available 27 Jun for part of the day.
> > Can contact me during vacation at 801-225-9280, and I'll probably
> > get online a couple times.
> >

> Thanks Sean! Please let us know how the vacation goes or would you
> rather we call?

Hey, at least his vacation daemon was polite enough a) to tell us that
would be the only notice we would get and b) to actually implement that
pleasant thought.

Now if we could just teach it not to reply to messages where the user
is not the To: addressee...

Cheers,
- jra

	     Those who cast the vote decide nothing.