PNP Nagios php-gd error

Nelson Serafica ntserafica at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 28 05:24:39 CEST 2008

I'm also trying PNP besides Nagiosgraph. I finished install PNP but the problem when I click the icon, it says

ok Initalising
ok Using /usr/local/nagios/share/perfdata/
ok RRDTool /usr/bin/rrdtool found.
ok RRDTool /usr/bin/rrdtool is executable
ok PHP Function  proc_open  is enabled
ok PHP Function  fpassthru  is enabled
ok PHP Function  xml_parser_create  is enabled
ok PHP zlib Support  found.
! PHP GD Support  not found.

After I saw the error, I install php-gd via rpm. Then recompile pnp and restart nagios. Still, error keep on showing. I'm wondering why it still saying "PHP GD SUpport not found" when I already install it?

      Get your new Email address!
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/ph/