Antwort: not all contacst notified...

Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com Sascha.Runschke at gfkl.com
Fri Jun 27 10:10:04 CEST 2008

nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 26.06.2008 13:28:54:

> Did anyone have this problem before?
>
> Or does anyone have some hints where to take a look at?
>
> Btw: We are still running nagios 1.3 installed as a Debian sarge package
>      (never touch a running system...)

I don't mean to be rude, but do you really think someone still cares
for Nagios 1.3 and its problems? ;) You should consider upgrading to a
supported version.

Since that was no help to you, I'm sad to inform you that we cannot
help you either, since we do know nothing about your configuration.
Might it be that the sms contact has a different notification_period
defined? All we can do is wild guesses.

Regards
        Sascha

--
Sascha Runschke
Netzwerk-  und  Systemmanagement

GFKL Financial Services AG
Vorstand: Dr. Peter Jänsch (Vors.), Jürgen Baltes, Dr. Till Ergenzinger, Dr. Tom Haverkamp
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Georg F. Thoma
Sitz: Limbecker Platz 1, 45127 Essen, Amtsgericht Essen, HRB 13522