no max check attempts for host checking?

Frost, Mark {PBG} mark.frost1 at pepsi.com
Thu Jun 26 23:00:25 CEST 2008

Hmmm.  I'm actually running Nagios 3.0.2 (sorry forgot to mention that).

The central server has host checking disabled, but allows passive
checks.  The distributed node is configured for active checks (of
course) and obsessing.  The host configuration on the distributed node
lists the max_check_attempts as 10.

Mark