CHECK_NRPE: Error

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:36:48 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am getting this information in the web interface of Nagios. The below is
momentarily appearing means to say it appears for some time and then
disappears.

CHECK_NRPE: Error - Could not complete SSL handshake.

I have referred to the FAQ too
http://www.nagios.org/faqs/viewfaq.php?faq_id=191 and have full filled all
the requirements

I am actually looking for nagios-nrpe-2.8.1 version for CentOS release 5
(Final) rpm. I have looked in rpmforge. Not able to find it

Any help would be really appreciated

Thanks and Regards

Kaushal