disable event handlers during scheduled downtime

charlycr74 at yahoo.com.ar charlycr74 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 26 05:28:12 CEST 2008

Hi,

I set up Nagios with event handlers to restart an application in case it fails, when I have to do a maintenance of it, I schedule downtime, but when I start working on the maintenance, Nagios restarts it and does not let me work, so, what I'm doing now, is stopping Nagios, but I know that it is not the best solution.

I can disable the event handler every time that I have maintenace window, but I have around 100 services on it and to disable one by one takes forever.

Someone knows if there is any other possibility to do disable event handlers during schedule downtime?

Thanks,

Charly

¡Buscá desde tu celular!

Yahoo! oneSEARCH ahora está en Claro