[Fwd: Bug Reporting / Issue Tracking System ?]

Brian A. Seklecki lavalamp at spiritual-machines.org
Wed Jun 25 21:38:03 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2008-06-25 at 14:14 -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> And if other people work the tickets.

I'll volunteer to have my team manage tickets and generate reports.

Its just a reality of work-flow management in F/OSS projects.

Consider at Net-SNMP, one of the most active projects on sf.net (*),
tracker stats -- only 7 active developers and:

 Bugs   ( 294 open / 1960 total )
 Feature Requests   ( 95 open / 160 total )
 Official Patches   ( 11 open / 46 total )
 Patches   ( 37 open / 915 total )

~BAS

* http://www.net-snmp.org/about/history.html