HOWTO for nagiosgrapher

Stephen Valdinger stephen.valdinger at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:24:57 CEST 2008

Does anyone have notes on how to get nagiosgrapher up and running on an
ubuntu installation? I've downloaded the stuff, but there is no configure
scripts or anything, and the documentation just plain well sucks. Any help
or pointers would be wonderful. Google yielded a few very vague and
unhelpful results on the matter. I'm running ubuntu 7.10 and nagios 2.10
with NDO installed and NagVis.