problem with trends cgi

Seth Simmons ssimmons at cymfony.com
Mon Jun 23 23:01:01 CEST 2008

I have a problem trying to create a report for a particular service.

Seems when I get passed step 3 and try to create the report it tells me
that I'm not authorized to view information for the specified service.

In the documentation, it says that if you are authorized for all hosts
you can view trends for all hosts and all services.

I checked cgi config and I'm in there in authorized_for_all _hosts and
authorized_for_all_services.  However, I can create a report for a
host...just not a service.  I'm probably missing something stupid here.
Running nagios 3.0.2