Downtime schedule script

Bo Philip Larsen boph at tdchosting.dk
Mon Jun 23 12:13:47 CEST 2008

Take a look at http://www.nagios.org/developerinfo/externalcommands/commandinfo.php?command_id=118

Regards
Bo

-----Original Message-----
From: nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net [mailto:nagios-users-bounces at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Jevos, Peter
Sent: 23. juni 2008 12:05
To: nagios-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Nagios-users] Downtime schedule script

Hi all

I'd like to ask you for tha advice.
I'm looking for some script that will schedule downtime for the
particualar host at the specific time.
I've searched in the nagiosexchange.org and there're some scripts but
even they're unavailable or the links are broken and so on.

Could you please provide me a link to that script like this ?

Thx

Br

pet