Monitoring Apache

Scott Ackerman lists at scott-ackerman.com
Fri Jun 20 19:43:23 CEST 2008

Has anybody written a plugin or addon that would monitor apache services? I
am not referring to just determining whether HTTP is up and running, but
actually being able to report how many HTTP requests are being made on
individual Virtual Servers along with the load. I have enabled an Apache
reporting feature on my webserver that allows you to browse a URL with
'/server-status' and I guess I am curious to see if anyone has used Nagios
to 'parse' this information.

Scott Ackerman
1212 Baker Street
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524
Office - (970) 689-3999
Cell - (970) 231-9035
Fax - (888) 290-2131
www.us-able.com <http://www.us-able.com/>

"Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it
works" - Steve Jobs