NRPE Install Error

Scott Ackerman lists at scott-ackerman.com
Fri Jun 20 14:41:19 CEST 2008

Okay, now I think I am more confused than when I started.

When I run  '/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost' on the
remote server I get the following:

'NRPE v2.12' which is what I would expect

however when I run '/usr/local/nagios/libexec/check_nrpe -H localhost -n' on
the remote server I get the following:

'CHECK_NRPE: Error receiving data from the daemon.'